WAUKESHA, Wis. - Waukesha police said a 24-year-old man bit off the ear of a 47-year-old man.
Police Sgt. David Wanner said the suspect has been arrested on suspicion of mayhem.
The sergeant said the attack happened Friday afternoon, and that the two men were not related.
Wanner said officers are still in the early phases of the investigation, and more information could be available Monday morning.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says