Parents in the Waterloo School District have asked administration to eliminate the so-called "lunch of shame" and serve all kids the same meal, whether they have money in their account or not. Dannika Lewis reports.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart