MADISON, Wis. - A Waterloo man has stepped forward as the winner of a $350,000 Wisconsin Lottery prize.
Juan Villegas bought the winning SuperCash ticket Saturday at Landmark Services Cooperative in Marshall, according to lottery officials. The ticket matched all six winning numbers.
After taxes, Villegas received a lump sum payment of $235,725.13.
In 2006, Villegas won the $28,000 Badger 5 jackpot. He bought that ticket at the same location.
Landmark Services Cooperative earns a $7,000 commission for selling the ticket.
The odds of winning the SuperCash top prize are approximately 1:1.6 million.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls