MADISON, Wis. - A Waterloo man has stepped forward as the winner of a $350,000 Wisconsin Lottery prize.
Juan Villegas bought the winning SuperCash ticket Saturday at Landmark Services Cooperative in Marshall, according to lottery officials. The ticket matched all six winning numbers.
After taxes, Villegas received a lump sum payment of $235,725.13.
In 2006, Villegas won the $28,000 Badger 5 jackpot. He bought that ticket at the same location.
Landmark Services Cooperative earns a $7,000 commission for selling the ticket.
The odds of winning the SuperCash top prize are approximately 1:1.6 million.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says