MADISON, Wis. - A Waterloo man has stepped forward as the winner of a $350,000 Wisconsin Lottery prize.
Juan Villegas bought the winning SuperCash ticket Saturday at Landmark Services Cooperative in Marshall, according to lottery officials. The ticket matched all six winning numbers.
After taxes, Villegas received a lump sum payment of $235,725.13.
In 2006, Villegas won the $28,000 Badger 5 jackpot. He bought that ticket at the same location.
Landmark Services Cooperative earns a $7,000 commission for selling the ticket.
The odds of winning the SuperCash top prize are approximately 1:1.6 million.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK