JANESVILLE, Wis - Janesville police have decided to put the face of a man with several warrants on a billboard.
William Bolich, 66, is wanted for stalking and fourth-degree sexual assault of an adult. Janesville police told Channel3000 there were no new charges; they simply thought Bolich was a good candidate for a billboard.
Janesville police are asking for help finding Bolich and anyone with information is encouraged to call Janesville police.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake