TOWN OF SPRING PRAIRIE, Wis. - No one was injured when a cement mixer overturned on a Walworth County highway Thursday morning, according to a release.
Walworth County sheriff's deputies responded to a truck crash on Highway 11 west of Clausen Road in the town of Spring Prairie around 9:50 a.m.
Deputies found a cement mixer on its side on the shoulder of the highway, according to the release.
Investigators said the truck driver braked to avoid hitting the vehicle in front of him, which caused his truck to lean to the right and then tip over.
Walworth County Sheriff's deputies, the Wisconsin State Patrol and the Walworth County Highway Shop personnel are investigating the crash.
More information will be released as the investigation continues.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say