TOWN OF SPRING PRAIRIE, Wis. - No one was injured when a cement mixer overturned on a Walworth County highway Thursday morning, according to a release.
Walworth County sheriff's deputies responded to a truck crash on Highway 11 west of Clausen Road in the town of Spring Prairie around 9:50 a.m.
Deputies found a cement mixer on its side on the shoulder of the highway, according to the release.
Investigators said the truck driver braked to avoid hitting the vehicle in front of him, which caused his truck to lean to the right and then tip over.
Walworth County Sheriff's deputies, the Wisconsin State Patrol and the Walworth County Highway Shop personnel are investigating the crash.
More information will be released as the investigation continues.
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run