MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker appears to be more interested in the Green Bay Packers game than the second presidential debate.
Walker live tweeted Sunday's Packers game but did not comment at all about the debate that was going on at the same time.
The Republican governor has not backed away from his endorsement of Donald Trump in the presidential race, even after vulgar comments Trump made about women came to light Friday. But Walker was quiet during Sunday's presidential debate.
Walker didn't post anything during the 90-minute debate. But did tweet "Touchdown (at)packers!" with a television image after each of their scores while the debate was ongoing.
Walker helped Trump's running mate Mike Pence prepare for the vice presidential debate.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick