MADISON, Wis. - While talk swirls about Gov. Scott Walker running for president in 2016, he's busy getting ready for his re-election bid next year.
Walker on Wednesday sent supporters an email providing them a link to his updated campaign website. He said in the message that he is improving the site "in preparation for 2014."
Walker said in the email that the site www.scottwalker.com is intended to improve outreach efforts and spread his message about his policies.
Walker has remained active on the national political speaking circle, and a scheduled appearance in Iowa next month has only fueled talk about his interest in running for president.
No Democrat has yet to announce their intention to challenge him in the 2014 governor's race.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says