Gov. Scott Walker plans to speak at the annual meeting of the Wisconsin Dairy Business Association.
Walker is scheduled to talk at the group's meeting Tuesday in Madison.
Walker has been boosting his Wisconsin profile in recent days. On Monday, he took questions from listeners to a radio talk show and held a Capitol news conference.
In addition to the WDBA event on Tuesday, he is also scheduled to hold a listening session at ACE Marine in Green Bay as part of a new initiative designed to get feedback from people about his budget and legislative priorities.
Walker is also scheduled to speak at a Wednesday meeting of Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce, the state chamber of commerce.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight