Gov. Scott Walker plans to speak at the annual meeting of the Wisconsin Dairy Business Association.
Walker is scheduled to talk at the group's meeting Tuesday in Madison.
Walker has been boosting his Wisconsin profile in recent days. On Monday, he took questions from listeners to a radio talk show and held a Capitol news conference.
In addition to the WDBA event on Tuesday, he is also scheduled to hold a listening session at ACE Marine in Green Bay as part of a new initiative designed to get feedback from people about his budget and legislative priorities.
Walker is also scheduled to speak at a Wednesday meeting of Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce, the state chamber of commerce.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire