MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker is part of a Milwaukee County jury that's hearing a personal injury lawsuit.
The governor wasn't picked to hear a murder trial, but was selected late Monday for the jury that will hear Carri and Michael Natarelli's personal injury lawsuit.
The governor said he has been called for jury duty twice before, once while he was serving in the state Assembly and once when he was Milwaukee County executive, but was not chosen for the cases.
A Journal Sentinel report said Judge Kevin Martens told jurors the trial is expected to last two days. Walker's home is in the Milwaukee County community of Wauwatosa.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion