MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker is part of a Milwaukee County jury that's hearing a personal injury lawsuit.
The governor wasn't picked to hear a murder trial, but was selected late Monday for the jury that will hear Carri and Michael Natarelli's personal injury lawsuit.
The governor said he has been called for jury duty twice before, once while he was serving in the state Assembly and once when he was Milwaukee County executive, but was not chosen for the cases.
A Journal Sentinel report said Judge Kevin Martens told jurors the trial is expected to last two days. Walker's home is in the Milwaukee County community of Wauwatosa.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal