MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker is part of a Milwaukee County jury that's hearing a personal injury lawsuit.
The governor wasn't picked to hear a murder trial, but was selected late Monday for the jury that will hear Carri and Michael Natarelli's personal injury lawsuit.
The governor said he has been called for jury duty twice before, once while he was serving in the state Assembly and once when he was Milwaukee County executive, but was not chosen for the cases.
A Journal Sentinel report said Judge Kevin Martens told jurors the trial is expected to last two days. Walker's home is in the Milwaukee County community of Wauwatosa.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash