MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker is part of a Milwaukee County jury that's hearing a personal injury lawsuit.
The governor wasn't picked to hear a murder trial, but was selected late Monday for the jury that will hear Carri and Michael Natarelli's personal injury lawsuit.
The governor said he has been called for jury duty twice before, once while he was serving in the state Assembly and once when he was Milwaukee County executive, but was not chosen for the cases.
A Journal Sentinel report said Judge Kevin Martens told jurors the trial is expected to last two days. Walker's home is in the Milwaukee County community of Wauwatosa.
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road