MADISON, Wis. - A recent campaign finance report shows Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has received money from at least 11 corporations that outsource jobs to other countries.
WKOW reportrd those companies donated $68,500 to Walker's campaign in the last six months. Companies including WellPoint, Caterpillar and 3M donated through their corporate PACs.
Walker has received more than $285,000 in total PAC donations.
Democratic challenger Mary Burke has received more than $351,000 in PAC donations. Most of her donations came from national and state unions, and none came from corporations that have outsourced jobs.
Outsourcing has become a heated topic in the Wisconsin governor's race with Walker repeatedly criticizing Burke for job outsourcing done by her family's company, Trek Bicycle.
Walker's campaign spokeswoman did not immediately return a message seeking comment.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park