MADISON, Wis. - A sign at Visions Nightclub on East Washington Avenue has city leaders seeing red and considering prosecution for the night club owner.
The City of Madison Zoning Administrator said the club has multiple signs and it can only have one.
Earlier this summer, a painting of a nearly nude woman on a pole went up on the side of the building. City leaders said there was no permit for the 8-foot tall display and it had to be taken down.
Back in August, Vision's owner said the signage was about his First Amendment rights.
Now the sign is back up and the zoning administrator said attorneys will sort it out.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement