MADISON, Wis. - A sign at Visions Nightclub on East Washington Avenue has city leaders seeing red and considering prosecution for the night club owner.
The City of Madison Zoning Administrator said the club has multiple signs and it can only have one.
Earlier this summer, a painting of a nearly nude woman on a pole went up on the side of the building. City leaders said there was no permit for the 8-foot tall display and it had to be taken down.
Back in August, Vision's owner said the signage was about his First Amendment rights.
Now the sign is back up and the zoning administrator said attorneys will sort it out.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say