WESTON, Wis. - A prayer vigil is planned in Wisconsin for a missing woman whose husband is accused of killing her in Minnesota.
Kira Trevino is a Wausau area native and a 2001 graduate of Everest Senior High School. Her family lives in the Wausau area.
Trevino didn't show up for work at the Mall of America on Saturday, and her car was found in the mall parking lot.
Prosecutors on Thursday charged Jeffery Dale Trevino with murdering his missing wife, after investigators found blood traces throughout the couple's St. Paul home. Authorities have not found Kira Trevino's body, but they believe she's dead.
The Wausau Daily Herald reports a vigil for Kira Trevino's safe return will be held at 5 p.m. Friday at Bethany Baptist Church in Weston.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff