WESTON, Wis. - A prayer vigil is planned in Wisconsin for a missing woman whose husband is accused of killing her in Minnesota.
Kira Trevino is a Wausau area native and a 2001 graduate of Everest Senior High School. Her family lives in the Wausau area.
Trevino didn't show up for work at the Mall of America on Saturday, and her car was found in the mall parking lot.
Prosecutors on Thursday charged Jeffery Dale Trevino with murdering his missing wife, after investigators found blood traces throughout the couple's St. Paul home. Authorities have not found Kira Trevino's body, but they believe she's dead.
The Wausau Daily Herald reports a vigil for Kira Trevino's safe return will be held at 5 p.m. Friday at Bethany Baptist Church in Weston.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend