MADISON, Wis. - A dramatic video shows what could have been a deadly crash involving a Madison metro bus and a bicyclist.
Police said Brenda Jensen's quick actions behind the wheel saved the life of a 23-year-old bicyclist.
Jensen, 49, slammed on the bus's brakes on her Regent Street route last month as the bicyclist rode right into her path.
Whitney Verdegan only suffered scrapes and bruises. She wasn't wearing a helmet and was ticketed for riding in front of the bus. Police said her mountain bike only had a bent brake.Video shows bus driver's actions prevented deadly crash
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road