WAUSAU, Wis. - Three people killed in a central Wisconsin car crash are identified as members of a family from Oklahoma.
A fourth family member survived Thursday's crash and is hospitalized in Wausau.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said Roy and Jenny Kato, both 34, and their 13-year-old son, Joshua, were killed when their vehicle slid into the path of another vehicle in Marathon County. The Katos' 5-year-old daughter, Brook, suffered non-life threatening injuries. She was taken to Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
The State Patrol says the family was from Tecumseh, Okla.
The driver of the other vehicle, a 32-year-old Schofield man, was also injured and taken to Aspirus.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game