WAUSAU, Wis. - Three people killed in a central Wisconsin car crash are identified as members of a family from Oklahoma.
A fourth family member survived Thursday's crash and is hospitalized in Wausau.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said Roy and Jenny Kato, both 34, and their 13-year-old son, Joshua, were killed when their vehicle slid into the path of another vehicle in Marathon County. The Katos' 5-year-old daughter, Brook, suffered non-life threatening injuries. She was taken to Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
The State Patrol says the family was from Tecumseh, Okla.
The driver of the other vehicle, a 32-year-old Schofield man, was also injured and taken to Aspirus.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes