MADISON, Wis. - The man who died in an accident at a Mazomanie business Wednesday is identified as Marc Nondorf, 54, of Dodgeville, according to the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office.
Nondorf was killed at Wick Buildings when a load of trusses collapsed on him.
Deputies and paramedics were called to 341 Walter Rd. in Mazomanie, at about 8:45 a.m. for a workplace accident.
The Sheriff's Department said Nondorf was moving trusses -- architectural frames used in constructing buildings -- onto a flatbed trailer when the structures collapsed on him.
Nondorf died as the result of blunt force trauma injuries, according to the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the workplace accident.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors