MADISON, Wis. - The man who died in an accident at a Mazomanie business Wednesday is identified as Marc Nondorf, 54, of Dodgeville, according to the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office.
Nondorf was killed at Wick Buildings when a load of trusses collapsed on him.
Deputies and paramedics were called to 341 Walter Rd. in Mazomanie, at about 8:45 a.m. for a workplace accident.
The Sheriff's Department said Nondorf was moving trusses -- architectural frames used in constructing buildings -- onto a flatbed trailer when the structures collapsed on him.
Nondorf died as the result of blunt force trauma injuries, according to the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the workplace accident.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal