RACINE, Wis. - Authorities have released the name of a 48-year-old man who died in a recreational vehicle fire in Racine.
The Racine County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Peter Johnson.
Firefighters were called to the RV fire late Monday night. After putting out the fire, firefighters discovered Johnson's body in the motor home.
Police said the fire appears accidental.
WTMJ radio reported an autopsy is planned Tuesday.
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer