RACINE, Wis. - Authorities have released the name of a 48-year-old man who died in a recreational vehicle fire in Racine.
The Racine County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Peter Johnson.
Firefighters were called to the RV fire late Monday night. After putting out the fire, firefighters discovered Johnson's body in the motor home.
Police said the fire appears accidental.
WTMJ radio reported an autopsy is planned Tuesday.
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy