RACINE, Wis. - Authorities have released the name of a 48-year-old man who died in a recreational vehicle fire in Racine.
The Racine County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Peter Johnson.
Firefighters were called to the RV fire late Monday night. After putting out the fire, firefighters discovered Johnson's body in the motor home.
Police said the fire appears accidental.
WTMJ radio reported an autopsy is planned Tuesday.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes