RACINE, Wis. - Authorities have released the name of a 48-year-old man who died in a recreational vehicle fire in Racine.
The Racine County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Peter Johnson.
Firefighters were called to the RV fire late Monday night. After putting out the fire, firefighters discovered Johnson's body in the motor home.
Police said the fire appears accidental.
WTMJ radio reported an autopsy is planned Tuesday.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash