A former Verona Area High School student wrote about killing teachers, administrators and one student in a creative writing assignment turned in last month. The author, who is no longer a student at the school, wrote about bringing a gun from his home on the final day of school and shooting those who had bullied or demeaned him in the past.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say