MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a statue of Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig that stands outside Miller Park has been defaced with paint.
A Milwaukee Journal Sentinel report says one person was arrested at the scene Sunday about 4 a.m.
Workers spent Sunday afternoon power-washing paint off the statue.
Selig is a former owner of the Milwaukee Brewers, who play at Miller Park.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police