MADISON, Wis. - A woman told University of Wisconsin police she was sexually assaulted twice on Saturday, according to a release from UWPD.
The woman said she was sexually assaulted sometime on Saturday at an off-campus fraternity house, police said. She did not provide suspect information.
Police did not release the time of day the alleged incident occurred or what fraternity the assault allegedly happened at.
UWPD ask anyone with information on the incident to call 608-264-2677.
- Country star Willie Nelson to perform in Madison in June
- Four families displaced after fire at east side apartment building
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue