MADISON, Wis. - A woman told University of Wisconsin police she was sexually assaulted twice on Saturday, according to a release from UWPD.
The woman said she was sexually assaulted sometime on Saturday at an off-campus fraternity house, police said. She did not provide suspect information.
Police did not release the time of day the alleged incident occurred or what fraternity the assault allegedly happened at.
UWPD ask anyone with information on the incident to call 608-264-2677.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry