MADISON, Wis. - A woman told University of Wisconsin police she was sexually assaulted twice on Saturday, according to a release from UWPD.
The woman said she was sexually assaulted sometime on Saturday at an off-campus fraternity house, police said. She did not provide suspect information.
Police did not release the time of day the alleged incident occurred or what fraternity the assault allegedly happened at.
UWPD ask anyone with information on the incident to call 608-264-2677.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime