MADISON, Wis. - A woman told University of Wisconsin police she was sexually assaulted twice on Saturday, according to a release from UWPD.
The woman said she was sexually assaulted sometime on Saturday at an off-campus fraternity house, police said. She did not provide suspect information.
Police did not release the time of day the alleged incident occurred or what fraternity the assault allegedly happened at.
UWPD ask anyone with information on the incident to call 608-264-2677.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race