MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison police said taggers have caused more than $1,500 in damage to Picnic Point.
UWPD was contacted by campus staff on Wednesday about graffiti at Picnic Point, according to a release.
Officers said there are multiple tags sprayed on one of the fire pits.
Damage is estimated to be more than $1,500.
Police believe the tagging happened sometime between Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon.
Officials ask anyone with information or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the Picnic Point area during that time to call UWPD at 608-264-COPS.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap