Alex Urner saw it, even experienced it in his school in Plymouth classrooms. “Just pushing and punching and kicking, and hurting people,” Alex said. The bullying and his story were very real, but the way he chose to tell it is far from reality.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash