The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is stepped in history, and today's plane crash could turn regional unrest into a full-blown international conflict. Ted Gerber is a professor of sociology at UW-Madison who is an expert on Russia and who visited Ukraine in May for an ongoing research project. He talks with Mark and Susan about today's plane crash.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday