The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is stepped in history, and today's plane crash could turn regional unrest into a full-blown international conflict. Ted Gerber is a professor of sociology at UW-Madison who is an expert on Russia and who visited Ukraine in May for an ongoing research project. He talks with Mark and Susan about today's plane crash.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend