University of Wisconsin-Madison professor David McDonald is a professor of history and an expert on the politics of contemporary Russia. He weighs in on the foreign policy crisis triggered by Russia's invasion of the Ukranian peninsula Crimea.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn