MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison police said they have found a missing 17-year-old who was attending a summer program on campus.
Police said Donalvin Weatherby was found safe at about 1:50 p.m. Thursday on the East Side of Madison.
Weatherby, of Milwaukee, had been last seen in person at Witte Hall at about 11 p.m. on Wednesday, according to a police news release. He was seen leaving the building at about 2 a.m. on Thursday in some camera footage.
Police had described Weatherby as an "endangered juvenile" and asked for the public's help in finding him.
Stay tuned to WISC-TV and Channel 3000 for continuing coverage.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend