MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison graduates think they're the cream of the crop and will rise to the top -- and they will hear it one last time.
The school's 2014 graduates launched an online petition demanding campus officials play "Jump Around" during graduation at Camp Randall Stadium on May 17.
House of Pain's 1992 hit has been a staple at Badger football games since 1998 and has become a sort of unofficial anthem for UW-Madison.
Graduates won't be called up on stage or recognized individually during the ceremony, so the petition states if they can't walk they deserve to jump.
UW officials said Friday they've been planning to play the song at graduation for months but kept it quiet to keep it a surprise.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK