MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison graduates think they're the cream of the crop and will rise to the top -- and they will hear it one last time.
The school's 2014 graduates launched an online petition demanding campus officials play "Jump Around" during graduation at Camp Randall Stadium on May 17.
House of Pain's 1992 hit has been a staple at Badger football games since 1998 and has become a sort of unofficial anthem for UW-Madison.
Graduates won't be called up on stage or recognized individually during the ceremony, so the petition states if they can't walk they deserve to jump.
UW officials said Friday they've been planning to play the song at graduation for months but kept it quiet to keep it a surprise.
- Hotel Week attracts visitors and locals
- City clerk expects higher voter turnout for spring primary election than recent years
- UW program helps local cheesemaker make Best of Show cheese
- Fires at 2 separate houses cause combined $330K in damage, officials say
- Secrecy of $1M settlement questioned
- Warmer temperatures pose risk to apple farmers, plants