A former University of Wisconsin football recruit accused of sexually assaulting a student on campus was allowed to participate in his high school's state basketball championship at the Kohl Center by Chancellor Rebecca Blank and UW-Madison Police Chief Susan Riseling.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says