MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin-Madison is mourning a student's death.
Madison police went just after 11 a.m. Wednesday to an off-campus apartment in the 600 block of Langdon Street.
Police would only say that they're working a death investigation.
UW-Madison Dean of Students Lori Berquam said the 21-year-old man, a UW-Madison senior, died and there is no threat to the community.
Berquam said the university sends its sympathy to the family and students who knew him.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says