MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin-Madison is mourning a student's death.
Madison police went just after 11 a.m. Wednesday to an off-campus apartment in the 600 block of Langdon Street.
Police would only say that they're working a death investigation.
UW-Madison Dean of Students Lori Berquam said the 21-year-old man, a UW-Madison senior, died and there is no threat to the community.
Berquam said the university sends its sympathy to the family and students who knew him.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall