MADISON, Wis. - Uuniversity of Wisconsin - Madison Police have arrested a UW employee in connection with an incident at the Clinical Sciences Center on Saturday, according to a release.
Saeed Yadranji Aghdam, 32, was arrested Saturday after unwanted sexual contact with an acquaintance earlier that day, according to the release.
Aghdam is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, false imprisonment and disorderly conduct, according to the release.
Officials said Aghdam made his initial appearance in Dane County Court Tuesday.
Aghdam was released the following day with bail restrictions pending further court action, according to the release.
Aghdam has been placed on leave as the university has initiated a personnel investigation, according to the release.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads