MADISON, Wis. - Uuniversity of Wisconsin - Madison Police have arrested a UW employee in connection with an incident at the Clinical Sciences Center on Saturday, according to a release.
Saeed Yadranji Aghdam, 32, was arrested Saturday after unwanted sexual contact with an acquaintance earlier that day, according to the release.
Aghdam is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, false imprisonment and disorderly conduct, according to the release.
Officials said Aghdam made his initial appearance in Dane County Court Tuesday.
Aghdam was released the following day with bail restrictions pending further court action, according to the release.
Aghdam has been placed on leave as the university has initiated a personnel investigation, according to the release.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer