MADISON, Wis. - Uuniversity of Wisconsin - Madison Police have arrested a UW employee in connection with an incident at the Clinical Sciences Center on Saturday, according to a release.
Saeed Yadranji Aghdam, 32, was arrested Saturday after unwanted sexual contact with an acquaintance earlier that day, according to the release.
Aghdam is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, false imprisonment and disorderly conduct, according to the release.
Officials said Aghdam made his initial appearance in Dane County Court Tuesday.
Aghdam was released the following day with bail restrictions pending further court action, according to the release.
Aghdam has been placed on leave as the university has initiated a personnel investigation, according to the release.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns