PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - University of Wisconsin – Platteville officials said they will be able to repair the buildings damaged in last week's storms, and a fund has been established to raise money for those repairs.
The UW-Platteville foundation will match up to $10,000 worth of donations made to the Pioneer Relief Fund.
Five buildings at the stadium were impacted by the storms, and work has already started in the reconstruction process, according to a release.
A different fund has also been established to help Platteville residents and businesses.
The city established the fund through Mound City Bank, and all donations will go to storm victims.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say