PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - University of Wisconsin – Platteville officials said they will be able to repair the buildings damaged in last week's storms, and a fund has been established to raise money for those repairs.
The UW-Platteville foundation will match up to $10,000 worth of donations made to the Pioneer Relief Fund.
Five buildings at the stadium were impacted by the storms, and work has already started in the reconstruction process, according to a release.
A different fund has also been established to help Platteville residents and businesses.
The city established the fund through Mound City Bank, and all donations will go to storm victims.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK