WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. - Wisconsin Rapids police said two kids reported missing Sunday evening have been found safe. Police made the update via a Facebook post.
Police released a missing children alert after 12-year-old Ronan and 8-year-old Feya left the 1200 block of Irving Street in Wisconsin Rapids Sunday afternoon, and did not return home at 5 p.m.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash