WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. - Wisconsin Rapids police said two kids reported missing Sunday evening have been found safe. Police made the update via a Facebook post.
Police released a missing children alert after 12-year-old Ronan and 8-year-old Feya left the 1200 block of Irving Street in Wisconsin Rapids Sunday afternoon, and did not return home at 5 p.m.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls