WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. - Wisconsin Rapids police said two kids reported missing Sunday evening have been found safe. Police made the update via a Facebook post.
Police released a missing children alert after 12-year-old Ronan and 8-year-old Feya left the 1200 block of Irving Street in Wisconsin Rapids Sunday afternoon, and did not return home at 5 p.m.
- Fate of the historic Monterey Dam is still up for discussion
- Taking time off, staying close to home is beneficial to work, life, expert says
- DCHS partners with other shelters to rescue 49 dogs from former breeder
- Delays expected on Beltline during daytime lane closures, DOT says
- Police find shell casings, property damage on west side
- Career center helps prepare Beloit teens for workforce