WAUSAU, Wis. - One person has died and nine others have been injured in a single-vehicle crash in Marathon County.
Sheriff's officials said a large SUV rolled over northeast of Wausau Friday about 10 a.m.
The Daily Herald Media reports (http://wdhne.ws/1nAjIKU) that four of the nine injured people remained hospitalized by late Friday afternoon, including two in critical condition.
The other five injured people have been released.
The victims are described as young, and at least some are teenagers. Their names have not been released.
The crash happened on Highway 52 in the town of Easton.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says