WAUSAU, Wis. - One person has died and nine others have been injured in a single-vehicle crash in Marathon County.
Sheriff's officials said a large SUV rolled over northeast of Wausau Friday about 10 a.m.
The Daily Herald Media reports (http://wdhne.ws/1nAjIKU) that four of the nine injured people remained hospitalized by late Friday afternoon, including two in critical condition.
The other five injured people have been released.
The victims are described as young, and at least some are teenagers. Their names have not been released.
The crash happened on Highway 52 in the town of Easton.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood