MENOMINEE, Mich. - A western Upper Peninsula man was jailed after authorities found several explosive devices in a Menominee apartment building.
Menominee County prosecutor Dan Hass told the Eagle-Herald of Marinette, Wis., that the 51-year-old man could be charged Saturday and arraigned as early as Monday.
At least five devices were found by police Friday afternoon after a search of the man's apartment. Neighbors in the 8-unit building were notified, but an evacuation was not ordered.
A bomb squad was called in late Friday night.
Police were notified Thursday of threats apparently made to the man's wife.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street