MADISON, Wis. - A 24-year-old Madison man was arrested early Saturday morning after he allegedly punched a bouncer and a front window at a bar on State Street, according to a release.
Police said Brandon D. Porter, punched a bouncer and a front window at State Street Brats around 1:15 a.m.
Staff members were trying to escort Porter out of the bar after he became disruptive and started threatening a manager, according to the release. Once outside, he put his fist through a double pane of glass.
Police tracked Porter down as he fled toward Lake Street, officials said. He cut his arm breaking the window and needed stitches before being arrested on charges of battery, criminal damage to property and two counts of disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land