MADISON, Wis. - A 24-year-old Madison man was arrested early Saturday morning after he allegedly punched a bouncer and a front window at a bar on State Street, according to a release.
Police said Brandon D. Porter, punched a bouncer and a front window at State Street Brats around 1:15 a.m.
Staff members were trying to escort Porter out of the bar after he became disruptive and started threatening a manager, according to the release. Once outside, he put his fist through a double pane of glass.
Police tracked Porter down as he fled toward Lake Street, officials said. He cut his arm breaking the window and needed stitches before being arrested on charges of battery, criminal damage to property and two counts of disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say