TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Poynette man found unresponsive in his vehicle was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to State Highway 19 just east of U.S. Highway 12 in the town of Springfield at 2:55 a.m. Sunday for a report of an unresponsive person in a vehicle. A call to 911 earlier that night reported the same vehicle being driven erratically, according to the release.
Travis J. Erickson, 45, was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping and on an outstanding warrant from Columbia County. He was cited on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash