TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Poynette man found unresponsive in his vehicle was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to State Highway 19 just east of U.S. Highway 12 in the town of Springfield at 2:55 a.m. Sunday for a report of an unresponsive person in a vehicle. A call to 911 earlier that night reported the same vehicle being driven erratically, according to the release.
Travis J. Erickson, 45, was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping and on an outstanding warrant from Columbia County. He was cited on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1