TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Poynette man found unresponsive in his vehicle was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to State Highway 19 just east of U.S. Highway 12 in the town of Springfield at 2:55 a.m. Sunday for a report of an unresponsive person in a vehicle. A call to 911 earlier that night reported the same vehicle being driven erratically, according to the release.
Travis J. Erickson, 45, was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping and on an outstanding warrant from Columbia County. He was cited on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire