MADISON, Wis. - Three apartments and a home in the same vicinity were struck by burglars at about the same time Saturday morning, according to Madison police.
The three apartments in the 2900 block of Harvey Street and a home in the 2900 block of Barlow Street were entered through unlocked doors. Residents were at home and sleeping at the time of all four burglaries.
The burglars took electronics, credit cards, cash and camping equipment, according to police.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer