ARENA,Wis. - Two people were hospitalized after taking bath salts around 1 a.m. Thursday.
Iowa County Dispatch was notified of a woman who had possibly overdosed at 6560 Highway 14 outside Arena.
According to a release from the Sheriff's Office, officers called to the scene found a man and a woman at the residence who had taken bath salts.
The woman was unresponsive and was transported to Sauk Prairie Hospital. The man was combative but was also taken to Sauk Prairie Hospital, according to the release.
Officers also recovered evidence of drug use at the scene.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart