ARENA,Wis. - Two people were hospitalized after taking bath salts around 1 a.m. Thursday.
Iowa County Dispatch was notified of a woman who had possibly overdosed at 6560 Highway 14 outside Arena.
According to a release from the Sheriff's Office, officers called to the scene found a man and a woman at the residence who had taken bath salts.
The woman was unresponsive and was transported to Sauk Prairie Hospital. The man was combative but was also taken to Sauk Prairie Hospital, according to the release.
Officers also recovered evidence of drug use at the scene.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need