EDGERTON, Wis. - Police are still looking for three men in connection with an overnight shooting in Edgerton that sent two people to the hospital, according to Edgerton police.
Edgerton police said the shooting happened at the 2Brothers bar on Fulton Street around midnight.
According to police, three armed robbers entered the bar and demanded money. Patrons struggled with the men, which led to two people being shot.
The two people, a 28-year-old Janesville man and a 42-year-old from Cross Plains were taken to Mercy Hospital in Janesville for gunshot wounds, where they were treated and released.
The three men got away with an unknown amount of cash, according to police.
Police said two people were taken into custody later in the evening, but police released them after they were questioned.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call Edgerton police at 884-3321.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids