EDGERTON, Wis. - Police are still looking for three men in connection with an overnight shooting in Edgerton that sent two people to the hospital, according to Edgerton police.
Edgerton police said the shooting happened at the 2Brothers bar on Fulton Street around midnight.
According to police, three armed robbers entered the bar and demanded money. Patrons struggled with the men, which led to two people being shot.
The two people, a 28-year-old Janesville man and a 42-year-old from Cross Plains were taken to Mercy Hospital in Janesville for gunshot wounds, where they were treated and released.
The three men got away with an unknown amount of cash, according to police.
Police said two people were taken into custody later in the evening, but police released them after they were questioned.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call Edgerton police at 884-3321.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say