MADISON, Wis. - Police are searching for two men - at least one of whom was armed -- in a residential burglary Monday night.
The incident happened just after 10 p.m. Monday on N. Mills Street near the UW campus.
The residents told police one of the suspects lifted up his shirt and showed a handgun concealed in his waistband, while demanding that the victims turn over their laptop computers.
Police said the men entered the home through an unlocked door.
No one was injured, but the burglars got away.
The men are described as African-American in their 20s. One has a thin build, while the other is heavyset. Both are around 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake