MADISON, Wis. - Police are searching for two men - at least one of whom was armed -- in a residential burglary Monday night.
The incident happened just after 10 p.m. Monday on N. Mills Street near the UW campus.
The residents told police one of the suspects lifted up his shirt and showed a handgun concealed in his waistband, while demanding that the victims turn over their laptop computers.
Police said the men entered the home through an unlocked door.
No one was injured, but the burglars got away.
The men are described as African-American in their 20s. One has a thin build, while the other is heavyset. Both are around 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison