REEDSBURG, Wis. - Reedsburg police have charged two men with armed robbery after they allegedly went to a convenience store armed with a knife and demanded cash.
The incident happened at the Kwik Trip in the 1800 block of East Main Street in Reedsburg about 8:45 p.m. Monday.
According to police, officers reviewed surveillance footage from the business and put out a description of the man and a getaway vehicle. A Sauk County Sheriff's Deputy found a car matching the description in the Town of Dellona. Law enforcement searched the home and found Zachery Jefferson, 31, and Justin Norwalk, 32.
Jefferson faces charges of armed robbery, while Norwalk faces charges of armed robbery and obstructing an officer, along with a parole violation. The two men were taken to Sauk County Jail.
- Boy: 'I flew over a couple of seats and I hit the ground on the bus' during dump truck crash
- Wet weather keeps farmers from planting crops
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- UW Health trial involves injecting stem cells into patients with heart failure
- Armed home invasion likely targeted, drug-related, police say
- DNR board OKs reducing fall buck-only zones