REEDSBURG, Wis. - Reedsburg police have charged two men with armed robbery after they allegedly went to a convenience store armed with a knife and demanded cash.
The incident happened at the Kwik Trip in the 1800 block of East Main Street in Reedsburg about 8:45 p.m. Monday.
According to police, officers reviewed surveillance footage from the business and put out a description of the man and a getaway vehicle. A Sauk County Sheriff's Deputy found a car matching the description in the Town of Dellona. Law enforcement searched the home and found Zachery Jefferson, 31, and Justin Norwalk, 32.
Jefferson faces charges of armed robbery, while Norwalk faces charges of armed robbery and obstructing an officer, along with a parole violation. The two men were taken to Sauk County Jail.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend