MADISON, Wis. - Two people were injured in a rollover crash on Madison's north side Friday evening, according to the Madison Fire Department.
Fire officials said they received a call at 5:21 p.m. for a rollover crash near Sherman Avenue and Sunfield Street.
A vehicle was traveling north on Sherman when it was hit from behind by another vehicle, causing it to roll into an embankment and hit a tree, fire officials said.
One person was taken to St. Mary's Hospital with minor injuries, officials said.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says