LIVINGSTON, Wis. - Two passengers were injured when a Dubuque, Iowa man crashed his vehicle into a ditch and drove through a fence, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the intersection of County Road G and County Road E near Livingston at 5:55 a.m. Monday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Benjamin McDade, 19, lost control of the vehicle, which landed in a nearby field.
The passengers were taken to Southwest Health Center in Platteville with non-life-threatening injuries.
McDade was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated causing injury.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need