LIVINGSTON, Wis. - Two passengers were injured when a Dubuque, Iowa man crashed his vehicle into a ditch and drove through a fence, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the intersection of County Road G and County Road E near Livingston at 5:55 a.m. Monday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Benjamin McDade, 19, lost control of the vehicle, which landed in a nearby field.
The passengers were taken to Southwest Health Center in Platteville with non-life-threatening injuries.
McDade was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated causing injury.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend