LIVINGSTON, Wis. - Two passengers were injured when a Dubuque, Iowa man crashed his vehicle into a ditch and drove through a fence, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the intersection of County Road G and County Road E near Livingston at 5:55 a.m. Monday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Benjamin McDade, 19, lost control of the vehicle, which landed in a nearby field.
The passengers were taken to Southwest Health Center in Platteville with non-life-threatening injuries.
McDade was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated causing injury.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program