MADISON, Wis. - A man and woman from Madison were hospitalized with extensive injuries after a motorcycle crash Friday afternoon.
Madison police said the 53-year-old motorcyclist laid his bike down in the 500 block of North Franklin Street injuring him and his 53-year-old female passenger.
The motorcyclist told police he lost control when he veered to miss a car that was pulling out of a parking space. The motorcycle slid on its side before crashing into a stop sign pole, according to police.
The injuries to the motorcycle driver and passenger are not believed to be life-threatening.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns