MADISON, Wis. - Protesters marched on area fast food restaurants Thursday, asking for higher wages as part of a national movement.
More than two dozen people protested in front of an east side Taco Bell around 7 a.m. Thursday.
Protesters are calling for workers to receive $15 an hour to work at fast food restaurants, and be allowed to form a union without retaliation.
A couple of workers walked out of the Taco Bell in support of the protest Thursday.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested