MADISON, Wis. - Protesters marched on area fast food restaurants Thursday, asking for higher wages as part of a national movement.
More than two dozen people protested in front of an east side Taco Bell around 7 a.m. Thursday.
Protesters are calling for workers to receive $15 an hour to work at fast food restaurants, and be allowed to form a union without retaliation.
A couple of workers walked out of the Taco Bell in support of the protest Thursday.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash