MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have arrested two people for a stabbing Sunday night near E. Washington Avenue and Blount Street.
John Howard, 26, and Shyloh Nelson, 25, were taken into custody after police say Howard stabbed a 30-year-old Watertown man.
Police were called to the area after a report of road rage, according to the police report. Witnesses said Nelson spit at the victim in his vehicle. The victim followed the suspects and pulled in front of their car. Howard and the victim started arguing and that's when Howard stabbed the victim.
A nearby ambulance crew saw the incident happen. The crew was able to identify the suspects and transported the victim to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Howard was charged with first-degree degree reckless endangering safety and disorderly conduct. Nelson was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Madison cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case