MADISON, Wis. - Two men were arrested after a man told police he was mugged in a restaurant parking lot Friday night.
Madison police said they were called to Hooters, at 2639 East Springs Drive, at 9:20 p.m. when a 52-year-old Chicago man reported bring jumped by two men he had earlier met inside the restaurant.
The victim told police he was punched several times and knocked to the pavement. He said his wallet and money were gone after a man ran through his pockets.
Police said the victim's statements led them to arrest Naaman D. Dorenzo, 27, of Madison and Randy T. Norfleet, 26, of Sun Prairie. Both were arrested on suspicion of robbery and battery.Madison crime map
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend