MADISON, Wis. - Traffic on several roads will be affected by athletes running the Festival Foods Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning, according to a release.
There are two routes and both of them start and finish at Breese Stevens Field, officials said.
The 5-mile route will use a coned lane on Gorham Street to State Street to Tenney Park and back to Breese Stevens Field, according to the release. Traffic on Gorham Street will flow normally.
The run starts at 8 a.m. and will be done by 10 a.m.
The 2-mle walk route will go down East Mifflin Street to the Capitol Square and back to Breese Stevens Field, according to the release. The walk starts at 8 a.m. and will be done by 9 a.m.
Madison Metro will be detouring bus routes during the event.
- Police investigate possible shooting outside east side strip club
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say