ARGYLE, Wis. - A man who was injured when he drove his truck into a tree is suspected of operating while intoxicated, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to North Broad Street in Argyle at 11:21 p.m. on Thursday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Ivan San Juan Estrada, 24, of South Wayne, was driving east on North Street, failed to stop at a stop sign and struck a tree.
Estrada was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. He was cited on suspicion of OWI, operating after revocation, failure to have control and failure to fasten seat belt.
Argyle fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors