ARGYLE, Wis. - A man who was injured when he drove his truck into a tree is suspected of operating while intoxicated, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to North Broad Street in Argyle at 11:21 p.m. on Thursday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Ivan San Juan Estrada, 24, of South Wayne, was driving east on North Street, failed to stop at a stop sign and struck a tree.
Estrada was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. He was cited on suspicion of OWI, operating after revocation, failure to have control and failure to fasten seat belt.
Argyle fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK