ARGYLE, Wis. - A man who was injured when he drove his truck into a tree is suspected of operating while intoxicated, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to North Broad Street in Argyle at 11:21 p.m. on Thursday for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Ivan San Juan Estrada, 24, of South Wayne, was driving east on North Street, failed to stop at a stop sign and struck a tree.
Estrada was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. He was cited on suspicion of OWI, operating after revocation, failure to have control and failure to fasten seat belt.
Argyle fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says