EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The driver of a truck has been arrested in a crash that killed a passenger in Eau Claire County.
Forty-year-old Nicholas Neuenfeldt, of Boyd, died last Friday when the truck hit a power pole near Augusta. The driver was injured in the crash that temporarily knocked out power in the area.
WEAU-TV reported sheriff's officials are recommending charges of homicide by intoxicated use of a vehicle and homicide by negligent use of a vehicle.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed