MILWAUKEE - A Wisconsin National Guard refueling plane landed safely at Mitchell International Airport after reporting mechanical problems.
128th Refueling Wing Lt. Nathan Wallin says the KC-135 was on a routine training mission Thursday when pilots reported engine trouble. One of the plane's four engines had failed. The plane circled above the airport for about 45 minutes to burn fuel before landing safely.
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan