MADISON, Wis. - A trial date has been set for late March for the local Lutheran bishop who is accused of killing a jogger while driving under the influence.
The Rev. Bruce Burnside was back in court Monday for a motion hearing.
The judge denied his attorney's request to suppress some evidence in the case.
Burnside is accused of the April 7 crash that killed Maureen Mengeldt of Sun Prairie.
A criminal complaint said his preliminary breath test was 0.128.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land